Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sneaky Girl

Im loathing the disrespect, lies, and deciet. Im overwhelmed at the mud on my feetIm so sick, so fucking tired, Im slightly high but what's more's I'm wired. Ready to swing, ready to sing Ready to tell you what's happening. Outside, inside, southside, she tried To pull it all out and over my eyes But she's not too wise Cause I see with my soul This empty hole She calls her life. Shes a very sneaky girl and I think she likes it. Her boyfriend knows shes crazy but I think he fights it. She acts like a child and he likes the innocence She looks like her mother but he fights the inference. She pretends and pretends and fakes it so well But deep down, she's cracking her shell. Outside, inside, southside, she tried To pull it all out and over my eyes But she's not too wise Cause I see with my soul This empty hole She calls her life. She looks down on our lives And when she arrivesIts half past too fucking late Half past love and an inch till hate. It's on her plate. A big spoon full of 'out the door' Have you tried the indecision? It's to die for.

No comments: